Friday, October 12, 2012

SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap

I was given a complimentary Bar of SheaMoisture Baby Soap from Influenster to try  in exchange for my opinion. And these are my thoughts on SheaMoisture, I am not a huge fan of Bar soap so I was very impressed with this Bar it lathered very well,smelled great... smelled so good my 6 year old couldn't resist using it. and was very effective in relieving my little ones dry skin. The only problem I had with SheaMoistures Baby Bar Soap is it is on the Pricey side so I would recommend waiting for a deal which CVS has from time to time. If you would like more Info on SheaMoisture or just want to check out the  other products they have in there line here is a link for you.http://www.sheamoisture.com/ the site is under reconstruction right now but they do have a option for you to get an update once the site is back up and running. I hope you have enjoyed this review and I hope to see you all on the page again.

No comments:

Post a Comment